Before you start or participate in a webevent, check your device and system here.
To ensure a high quality experience, your computer and internet connection speed should meet the following recommended system requirements.
- Internet connection - broadband wired or wireless (3G or 4G/LTE)
- Speakers and microphone* – built-in, USB plug-in, or wireless Bluetooth
- Webcam* - built-in, USB plug-in
*Webcam and microphone are only required for those speaking and broadcasting video.
We recommend you not to participate the webevent with a tablet or mobile phone, but with a computer or laptop.
- Windows 10, Windows 8 or 8.1, Windows 7
- Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge (Chromium based only, version 79 and up), Internet Explorer 11 (Requires client download and installation)
- Computer or laptop with Intel Pentium 4 processor or later that is SSE2 capable and 512 MB of RAM, or a Surface PRO 2 or Surface PRO 3
- Mac OS X, macOS 10.9 or later
- Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari (coming soon)
- Intel processor 64-bit and 512 MB of RAM
- 2GB Ram
- Participate with webcam and microphone: 2 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
- Participate with microphone: 1.5Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
- Participate without webcam or microphone: 1 Mbps upload, 2 Mbps download
- TCP: 80, 443
- HTTP: 80, 443