1. Default language: defines which language will be used by default (if no other language is defined for the guest).
2. As soon as at least two languages are stored, one can be deleted by clicking on the red cross.
3. Further languages can be selected and added with a click on "Add language".
- If an event is multilingual, you must set up all contents of the event website as well as the mails multilingual.
- In the backend of your event this is indicated using the multilingual sign (in table or field).
- More information about multilingualism can be found in the following article: Multilingualism.