As soon as a sub page is clicked at "Pages", the settings and the content can be edited. The following settings are displayed for each sub page:
- URL / Web address of the sub page: Here the URL of each sub page can be adapted. Simply click on the Edit button on the right and adjust the address.
- Activate/deactivate sub page: Here you can activate or deactivate the sub page. If the sub page is activated, it will be displayed on the event website (if the event has also been activated).
- Schedule this page: Here the sub page can be timed. During the entered time span the sub page is displayed on the event website.
- Set password: Here you can set a password for every sub page.
- Name of the sub page: Here you can define the name of the sub page to be displayed on the event web-app.
- Content: Here you can enter general information - e.g. a description or a manual.
- Header image per sub page: An individual header image can be uploaded per sub page.
Simply click on "Search", select the desired image and save it.
Resolution: min. 800 pixels wide.
Info: If no individual header image is uploaded per sub page, it takes over the default header image uploaded under "Event Visuals".
- Preview this Page in new Tab: By clicking on "Preview the page in a new tab" a preview of the event web page can be generated at any time. All activated and deactivated tabs are displayed in the preview.
IMPORTANT: don't forget to save after all changes!