To delete a photo of a participant from the evenito and Google search, proceed as follows:
- First you have to search the corresponding picture in the correct event under "Photos"
- Click on the photo to enlarge it
- Here you can easily delete the picture by clicking on the red "delete" button
- As a second step the participant should be removed from the event:
To do this, simply search for the guest under "Participants" (left bar) and click on the red cross to remove it.
- The photo should no longer be available as a link on the event. However, it could still be displayed on Google if you enter the name of the participant, since Google has a cache. If the picture can still be found after a few days, you can request Google to remove outdated content:
- You can do this under this link: https://www.google.com/webmasters/tools/removals
- Enter the corresponding photo link directly into the field below the yellow info box.
- Click "Request removal" and wait a moment, then the process is finished.
It may take another few days until Google deletes the entry and it can no longer be found in the search.