In the menu item Photos the pictures of the event can be uploaded and published, but also exported as a ZIP folder.
Here is an overview of the different functions:
- Show Nametag List: Here you can view all already entered nametags.
- .ZIP Full: So all uploaded pictures can be downloaded as ZIP folders. Click on the generated link to start the automatic download.
- .ZIP Public: So all published images can be downloaded as ZIP folders. Click on the generated link to start the automatic download.
- All: Click on "All" to display all uploaded images. If a photographer uploads images directly from the camera to the FTP server, they will end up in this folder.
- Not Published: All images that have not yet been published are displayed here.
- Upload photos photographed by: Here you can upload pictures from your laptop.
Important: First select the photographer from whom the images were taken in order to correctly assign the nametags. You can load photos directly into the gallery if you assign them to a program item (e.g. Break). To do this, click on the program item and then on "Upload photos photographed by".
- Image: By clicking on a photo, the detail view opens, where the images can be manually tagged, edited and published (see the corresponding knowledge database entries for this).