If your account is on the Swiss mail server, the export status is described as follows:
- MessageSent: An email has been successfully delivered to its endpoint (either SMTP or HTTP).
- MessageDelayed: An email has been delayed due to an issue with the receiving endpoint. It will be retried automatically.
- MessageDeliveryFailed: An email cannot be delivered to its endpoint. This is a permanent failure so it will no be retried.
- MessageHeld: An email has been held in Postal. This will be because a limit has been reached or your server is in development mode.
- MessageBounced: We received a bounce message in response to an email which had previously been successfully sent.
- MessageLinkClicked: A link in one of your outbound messages has been clicked.
- MessageLoaded: A message you have sent has been loaded.
If you want to change to the Swiss Email Server, we can make you an offer.