2. Click on "Filter list" to open the filter bar. You can filter by category, status, name or question/answer with keywords. Find out more about the filter function under: Filter list.
3. Information about the participant category
4. Registration (thumbs up, thumbs down) and check-in status of the guest.
- All accompanying persons of the respective guest are listed under "Partner".
- If you would like to assign a partner to a guest manually, you have to switch to "Participants details".
Please note: The accompanying person (if specific) is displayed as a "normal" participant in the participant list like the main person.
- The answers to the questions entered in the registration form are shown under "Answers".
- If there is no answer behind the question (printed in bold), no answer has yet been given.
- This is possible, for example, with questions that have been defined as "optional" (see also the article about the registration form).
- Another possibility is that a participant was entered manually (in the backend), but the answers were not filled in.
7. Edit answers
- You can manually modify or follow up the answers afterwards.
- Click on the edit button and define the answers.