If your page does not load correctly in a browser or you cannot log in, it is worth deleting the cookies and the cache. Here are some instructions:
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- At the top right, click More .
- Click More tools Clear browsing data.
- At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
- Next to "Cookies and other site data" and "Cached images and files," check the boxes.
- Click Clear data.
We recommend that you work with Google Chrome. Here we have made the best experiences in the tool. If you are using a different browser, there are several helpful websites. One is: https://kb.wisc.edu/helpdesk/page.php?id=12384
If your page still doesn't load, please contact our support.