The following article shows the essential points which you have to adjust in your copied event or template.
Once you have created an event in which the design and settings match the CI/CD of your company, you can easily copy these presets and use them for a new event.
Under "My Events" you can copy the desired event.
1. Copy your event by clicking on the green "double icon".
2. The copied event is displayed with the current date and the "event name COPY" under "Past Events".
Adjustments in your copied event
Check the languages in which the copied event is set up.
- If a language is missing add it.
- If you have a language in the event that you no longer need, delete it.
- Change the name if necessary
- Add or remove categories as needed
- Important: Adjustment of the "Deadline date"
- Event Name (in all languages)
- Event URL
- Event start and end date
- Adjustment of the content of the event subpages
- If necessary, change time control or remove it completely
- Important: if you have added languages, the subpages have to be named and the content has to be stored in this language.
- Changing the Event Visual
- Upload of a new standard header
- Check and adjust all mails
- Important: if you have added a language, make sure that you also create the mails in that language.
Please note: The event is deactivated by default and must be activated as soon as all adjustments have been made.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator