As soon as free ticketing is activated (please contact the evenito team), the ticketing menu appears in the menu bar on the left. In the "Ticket Design & Settings" you can define the following:
- Font: Here you can select the font on the ticket.
- Source for QR-code: If you plan to check in with the evenito Checkin App, you should definitely activate the QR code.
- Ticket code: An encrypted QR code is generated per ticket. Ticket recommended especially for cost obligations.
- Participant code: Here the automatically generated participant code is taken from the system. This could alternatively be defined and uploaded by the user in Excel.
- Event Name
- Event Date
- Information Text
*Mandatory fields: These must be filled in. If you do not want to fill in the information, you can use a dot "." as a workaround.
- Content of the ticket: Choose what you want to show on the ticket:
- Ticket Type Name
- Participant Note
- Participant Name
- Organizer: You can fill this in manually
- Room: You can fill this in manually
- Event Location: You can fill this in manually
- Legal information about the Ticket: Here, for example, you can mention that the ticket is not transferable.
- Company Image: Displayed at the top left of the bill.
- Image Bottom: Displayed at the bottom of the ticket across the entire page. Here you can also use an event visual, like the header, again.
- Save: As soon as you click on "Save", a preview of the Ticket will be displayed below.
Important: Most fields can be stored in several languages, pay attention to the multilingual symbol.
Example for a ticket: