As soon as an email has been set up, it can be sent in the tab "Sending" (1.). For this the event and the email must be active.
2. Select email: If different emails (for different categories) have been set up, the email to be sent must first be selected (dark blue background). Here "Normal".
3. Select category: When sending emails, only the guest category for which the email was set up is displayed/filtered by default. Example: If an invitation mail has been set up for the "Normal" category, only the normal ones are displayed by default in the mail dispatch. If the email should also be sent to other guest categories (e.g. VIP category), the recipient list must first be filtered and the desired categories selected.
4. Selection of participants: In order to activate the participant effectively for sending, the participant must be selected (= check the box on the left side of the guest):
If several participants are to be dialed simultaneously, the "Selection" button can also be used. This offers the following options:
- Activate displayed participants to select them for dispatch
- Invert selection (selects the persons who are not currently selected and vice versa)
- Reset selection
5. Send emails
By clicking on the "Send" button, the emails are sent personalized to the selected participants. Before the emails are definitively sent, a last confirmation field appears in which the number of emails to be sent is displayed again. Please check whether the number of emails to be sent corresponds to the number of participants you have selected.
If the number differs slightly, it is possible that either no email address is stored for some contacts, or an email has already been sent (e.g. as a test). If the number differs strongly from the number of participants, possibly not all categories were selected. You can check this in the filter and, if necessary, add the check mark to the missing category and select the participants again.
6. Force send ():
If a person has already received a mail, a flyer icon will be displayed in his line, and this person will not be selected for resending by default. Evenito has an integrated backup, which by default only allows a one-time sending to a guest. If you still want to send an email to a person twice (e.g. test emails), the checkbox "Force to send" (at the bottom) must be activated before you can select this person again.
Bulk mailing with more than 8'000 addresses
At the moment we are growing, which is of course very pleasing. A side effect of this is that we have more and more large mailings that have to be sent in parallel.
Unfortunately, we are not yet ready to send large email messages in real-time for all customers and at all times. Until we have mastered this challenge, we have to "control" the dispatch a little. We kindly ask you to send emails with more than 3'500 participants between 17:00 in the evening and 08:00 in the morning. Otherwise, the sending of emails to other users will be blocked during your sending. Please contact us if your participant list exceeds 8'000 contacts so that we can coordinate your sending.
It is essential for us to have a good spam rating on our mail servers. If your data quality is poor, we will introduce higher quality standards in the future. Since you don't send newsletters through us, but personal invitations or transactional emails, we have very strict guidelines. We ask you to plan large mass mailings (with uncertain data quality) in the future via a newsletter tool. Our spam rating suffers greatly if the data quality cannot be guaranteed. This also means for you that emails (e.g. automatic confirmations) from evenito could increasingly end up in the spam folder of customers if we do not intervene here.