The different ticket types can be defined under "Ticketing" > "Ticket Types". First you will see the overview of all tickets, where you can see the following:
- Status: Green if the ticket is activated and red if the ticket is deactivated.
- Ticket type Name: Attention, this is/can be defined per language.
- Availability of the ticket for the participant
- Contingent per Ticket
- Available for... the following categories
- Edit: Here you can customize the ticket details
- Delete: Click here to delete the ticket.
- Add ticket type
Note: In order for a ticket to be visible to the participant on the frontend, the ticket must be activated and the availability must be set accordingly.