This "Photo Gallery" sub page under "Pages" automatically fills up with the photos uploaded and published in the event (if the page is activated). The photos can be uploaded in the menu under "Photos".
In the lower part of the tab "Photo gallery" two things can be set:
- Checkbox "Allow person search in photo gallery": If this checkbox is activated and the photos have been tagged (participants marked on the photos), the photo gallery can be searched for persons.
- Using the function "Privacy level" in the dropdown menu, you can determine who should have access to the pictures. The following options are available:
- All Photos visible: Anyone who has access to the event page can view the pictures.
- Personal and Non-tagged photos available after entering of personal code: By entering the personal code or by clicking on the link in the personalized email, the participants of the event gets access to the photos on which he was marked (tagged) and on which nobody was marked (tagged). These can be, for example, mood pictures or pictures of the presentation on which the speaker was not marked. Pictures that show other participants remain hidden.
- Photos only visible after entering of personal code: The participants of the event get access to all photos of the event by entering their personal code or by clicking on the link in the personalized email.
- Only personal photos available after entering personal code: By entering the personal code or by clicking on the link in the personalized email, the participants of the event will have access to the photos on which he has been marked (tagged) themselves. All other photos remain hidden.
Don't forget to save the settings before leaving the page.