On the sub page "Registration" you have the possibility to define your registration mask (1.) as well as set custom system notifications (2.).
2. Custom notification
Custom notifications are information-texts which are displayed, for example, when the registration deadline expires or the maximum number of participants is reached. These are stored by default. If you want to deposit a personalized message, you can write it directly next to the corresponding message.
NOTE: Please note that these individual texts are copied along with a copied event, and should then be adapted or deleted again.
3. Registration type
In evenito you have the possibility to define who is allowed to register for your event. You can regulate this under registration type.
- Guests can only register if they received a personal registration link in the invitation email or a personal code (QR code, participant code or category code).
- By clicking on the registration link or by entering the personal participant code, the guest is redirected to the prefilled registration form.
This registration type consists of two functions:
- Invited guests can register with the personal registration link or code (as in the private registration type).
- Uninvited guests can request a registration link/code on the registration screen by entering their email address. For this the email "Retrieve code" must be set up. If this mail is activated, it will automatically be sent to the guest.
- Alternatively, you can also intercept interested parties. They then will be displayed in the list of participants and you can decide yourself whether you want to send them a registration link/code. Therefore you don't need to set up the mail "Retrieve code".
- Anyone who visits the event website can register.
- 4. Additionally you can activate the checkbox "Activate Field for Participant Code". This allows invited guests to access the prefilled registration form by clicking on the registration link or by entering their personal code.
Please note: the deregistration function is only possible for invited guests (personal registration link or code).
4. Checkbox 4 "Activate Field for participant code": This can be activated for an open registration so that participants with a code can enter it.
5. Registration via social media
By activating the social media boxes, guests can log in with data from their Linkedin or Facebook profile. This saves them time when filling out the registration form, as it fills up automatically with the data. In addition, the profile picture is automatically loaded into the event. If the "List of participants" page is activated, the profile photo of the guest is displayed there. The activation of the registration via the social networks is recommended especially for open registration types where the participants have not already been loaded into evenito.
6. Registration form per category
- If you've defined different guest categories (under "Categories") , you can set up an individual registration form for each category.
- You can individually determine the guest management, the personal/company details and the questions per category.
- For example, the category "VIP" may take two guests with it and has to answer additional questions. The category "Guests" may not bring any accompanying persons and don't have to answer any additional questions.
- If you need different masks, simply click on the "+" and add the desired category.
- Info: If the same registration form applies to all categories, it is sufficient to define everything for the first category. The same mask applies to all other categories.
- The welcome box offers you the possibility that guests can register or deregister without looking at the registration form.
- When activated, the registration and unsubscription button appears above the registration form (on the website).
- The text field offers you the possibility to leave a personalized greeting of the invited guest on the registration form.
- The placeholders gender salutation (%participantGender%), salutation (%participantGreeting%), first name (%firstName%) and last name (%lastName%) can be used.
- If no individual text is defined, the default welcome text appears.
8. Guest management
You can define the guest management for each category. The following four options are available:
- None: Guests are not allowed to bring an escort.
- Not specific guest: Participants can add a number of guests without filling in the accompanying person's details. Only the information +1 / (+x) is visible in the guest management as well as in the check-in app.
- Specific guest
- Participants can register a specific number of guests. You can define an individual registration form for the accompanying person, which asks for the required information (e.g. first name, last name, email address).
- 9. You have the option to allow companions without a name.
- Email invitation
- The invited guest has the possibility to send an invitation email to the desired accompanying persons. The invited person receives a link to the registration form in the mail, where he/she can register or deregister.
- Please note: the email "Partner invitation" must be set up, adapted and activated.
Maximum Guest Number
- General: for not-specific guest, specific guest as well as email invitation you can define the maximum number of guest per participant.
- Individual: you can also use the Excel upload to define an individual number of companions for each guest. These settings can be adjusted manually at any time under "Participants".
Please note: The individual settings overwrite the general settings in the login mask. Example: if 2 accompanying persons have been defined for each guest (in the registration form), but 1 accompanying person is stored for the guest himself, this guest may invite/register 1 accompanying person.
Registration Form Setup
As soon as you have set the basic settings, you can define the required information for the main guests (10.) and companions (11.).
The registration mask consists of four areas: Main Participant Form, Company Details, Billing Details (for Ticketing Event) & Additional Information (Questions).
Each area has predefined content boxes. For each box you can decide whether this information should be requested or not. You can choose between the following options:
- Disabled: The box isn't shown on the login page.
- Optional: The box is active and the guest can give an answer, but does not have to.
- Required: The box is active and the guest must answer.
- Readonly: The box is active, the guest can see but not change the data. This option can only be used for personalized registrations.
13. Additional Information
1. Element type: Selection of the question element.
2. Definition of when the element should be visible:
Always (= logon and logoff)
3. Required: whether the answer to the question is required or optional.
4. Add the desired question.
5. Determine the possible answers.
6. Click on "Add Answer" for additional answer options.
7. See how many people have chosen this answer option.
8. Limitation: If there is only a limited number of answers to be offered, you can store this accordingly. For example: The guest can choose in which workshop he wants to participate. Each workshop has a capacity of 20 persons. You can now enter 20 answers in the "Number" field. As soon as 20 guests have chosen this answer, it is no longer available.
9. when activated, the answer availability is displayed on the website.
10. Add sub question: An optional follow-up question can be added to each answer. If a guest selects the corresponding answer, the follow-up question is indicated.
11. Delete answer: Click on the red "x" to delete an answer.
12. Delete entire question.
13. Adjust position: you can adjust the position of the question element by drag&drop.
14. Click on "Add question" to define a further question.
Info: The answers of the guests to the additional questions can be viewed under "Participants" in the tab "Details on participation". There the answers can also be changed manually. In addition, the answers can be exported in the Exel list "Guestlist with all registration information (per category)".