The event agenda can be created on the "Program" sub page.
The visitor sees the program of your event in the correct order (first program item at the top, last at the bottom). Here the order is reversed for a faster input (useful if the program contains more than 5-10 points). You can customize the following information here:
- Add new Schedule Element
- Title & Speaker: Program point with title/topic (e.g. arrival of guests)
- Start time: The start time of the program point can be defined here.
- Hide start time: Then the program point is displayed on the Event web page as follows: From 00:00
- End time: Here the end time of the program point can be defined.
- Room: The different rooms must first be added to the event sub page "Location".
- Description: Here you can give more details about the program points.
- Direct link to the photo gallery: This is not visible to the guests. This link is only available in the backend.
- Delete: Delete program point
- Save program points
- For events lasting several days, there is an individual tab for each event day
IMPORTANT: The program defines the structure of the photo gallery: Each program point is a photo folder in the photo gallery. The green button (7.) at the end of the line takes you directly to the corresponding folder.